121 South Guidry
Church Point, LA 70525
Anthony Jones, Street Commissioner
Town of Church Point Street Department wears many hats in providing service to the Church Point community. The Street Department is responsible, on a year-round basis, to:
- Maintain and repair streets and sidewalks;
- Provide mowing services to ditches, parks, and any town-owned facility;
- Provide dumpsters and maintain property, where locals may discard their unwanted items;
- Pick up cardboard boxes (3 mornings a week) from businesses for recycling and provide a location for the recycled materials; and
- Pick up and distribute commodities for the elderly at our community center once a month.
Special services include the filling and loading of sandbags for area residents, during hurricanes and other rainy seasons; and the installation of culverts for residents of Church Point who wish to improve their property.
The Town of Church Point Street Department has ten (10) employees under the direction of Street Commissioner, Anthony Jones, with 20+ years of service.
Permits and License
102 Church Boulevard
Church Point, Louisiana 70525
Phone: (337) 684-5692
Fax: (337) 684-6891